The Office of the Director for Extension foresees itself as adynamic player in shaping a responsible society of participative citizenry imbued with strong sense of self – determination towards creation-centered development.
The Office of the Director for Extension commits to foster pro-people orientation and facilitates peoples’ transformation for total quality of life through relevant interventions and alternative education.
- Provides an impact-oriented extension services and programs of the institution;
- Ensures efficacy and efficiency of the transmission and utilization of knowledge, innovation and technologies for the community with the active involvement of students, faculty and staff.
- Builds and sustains partnership with experts, individuals, communities and institutions for the competent delivery of extension programs and services;
- Builds the capacity and capability of the extension services and program personnel;
- Cultivates culture of community service.
- Undertakes relevant studies and research projects for the enhancement of extension services.